My name is Andreas Gstöhl and I was born in 1962 in Dornbirn, Vorarlberg. I have three adult sons as well as three immensely cute granddaughters.
I have been dealing with different aspects of health for over thirty years. My main focus is on an individual and dynamic approach to conscience and health and on pain as a bodily and emotional symptom.
I continue to be fascinated by the processes of change that arise when people allow me to work with them. It shows just how creative the body-mind entity can be when it comes to finding a cure.
The essence of each process is attentive and mindful body work, all the while considering the emotions of each individual.
To enter in the flow of life and to truly see things as they are – these are approaches that, to me, are crucial in living my life.
- 1978 – 1981 graduate nurse (Ausbildungszentrum West Innsbruck)
- 30 Jahre nurse anesthetist am KH Dornbirn (anaesthesia, pain treatment, anesthetic recovery room, emergency medical aid)
- 20 Jahre head of the department, nurse anesthetist
- 20 Jahre emergency medical service
- 15 Jahre freelance graduated nurse
- 10 Jahre teacher at the nurse´s training school Feldkirch
- 1993 – 2003 training in :
NLP Coach, NLP Hypnosis Practitoner (Denkschule)
Counselling, coaching (VHS Götzis; Mag., Mag. Klaus Modell)
systemic consultant – systemic constellation (Institut für Lebens- und Sozialberatung; Mag Günter Schedler)
- Meditation and mindfulness in a tibetan buddhist tradition (development especially in loving kindness and compassion)
- Shiatsu and zen meditation (Mark Albin)
- Qi Gong (Tao KungFu, Gabriele Laritz)
- Hooponopono Lomi Lomi (Level A; Kumu Allen Alapai)
- Energetic healing (Freiraum, Mag. Sirit Kostron)
- Mindfulness trainer (Nowthentic, Erwin Glatter Msc)
- Meridian massage (Manuelle Ausbildung Hilpert)
- Nuad Phasen Woran basic course – traditionell indian-thai massage (Andreas Pfletschinger, Sarah Schuler)